Premium Chinese Acupuncture Cupping Therapy Set 24 Cups
What Is Acupuncture Therapy and Massage Cupping?
Cupping Therapy is a natural healing treatment in which plastic cups are placed on skin to create vacuum suction to increase blood circulation flow and metabolism.
This high quality Chinese Acupuncture Therapy Cupping Set is your easiest and most convenient way to practice Chinese Acupuncture at home or for your clients in your beauty / massage salon.
How Does Cupping Therapy Works?
The vacuum formed by Cupping draws up the old non-circulating stagnant blood and sticky fluids from the area, bringing them up to the surface and away from the injury so that healthy free circulation can be restored to the affected area, thus creating space for oxygen, living cells and nutrients for faster recovery.
Suction Cups produce vacuums on the body's surface by manually withdrawing the air through the suction gun, rather than the traditional way of burning up oxygen.
If you think of massage in terms of positive pressure (pressing in on body tissues), then you can think of Massage Suction Cupping as a negative pressure, drawing body tissues outward from the body, to stimulate them with a reverse massage.
The Best Natural Body Treatment with Chinese Acupuncture
What Can You Benefit Using This Acupuncture Set?
Cupping has numerous benefits — it can help remove toxins from the body and stimulate the flow of fresh blood, lymph, and Qi to the affected area and throughout the body.
It often works wonders for patients with the flu, colds, coughs, back and muscle pain, poor circulation, anxiety, red itchy skin conditions (though cups are not applied to inflamed areas), allergies, fevers, aches and myriad other pains.
Our Cupping therapy sets are engineered with medical grade plastic, provide superior suction & control, which is designed to help improve:
- Lower blood pressure
- Stress relief
- Reduce hypertension
- Increase blood circulation flow and metabolism;
- Reduce inflammation or myofascial;
- Release toxins (lymphatic drainage and detox);
- Relax stiff muscles, relieve back, shoulders, elbow, join pain, neck tension, etc.
- Anti-cellulite treatment
Cupping is also very known to and used by:
- Massage therapists
- Medical professionals
- Pro athletes
- Crossfit competitors
- Professional MMA fighters
BJJ champions from around the world!
Many professional athletes incorporate it into their training to enhance their overall performance, agility and ability to recover from their sports.
See why we are the best Chinese Acupuncture
Vacuum Cupping Set
Premium Material + Smooth Edges
The cups are made of premium polycarbonate, used for airplane glasses that will last longer than any other brands (for decades).
Smooth edges of the cups ensure a very gentle contact with all skin types even for the sensitive skin
Best Results With Airtight Valves
Our advanced engineered pistons, valves and cups assure perfect airtightness.
The pistons perfectly fit the top of the cups to secure an airtight cupping for the best therapeutic results and easily let the air out by lifting it up.
U- shape Cups with Perfect Suction
U-shaped cups are designed with curved edges to be closely attached to the joints.
This allows for perfect alignment– the u cups stay in place on uneven surfaces, e.g. knee caps, elbows, ankles.
They don’t fall off easily.
Free Extension Tube
Instead of charging you an extra for the extended pipe, we offer a 31.5"=80cm extension tube free for you to perform your own DIY cupping.
Combined with a Vacuum Gun to adjust the degree of suction and for always-perfect results.
Our Cupping therapy set is easy to reuse operate and safe for home self-healing. Use pressure easily to release the valve. Equipped with removable bio-magnetic points.
How to do a Magnetic Therapy Cupping?
Apply magnetic needles to create magnetic fields that generate magnetization effect on the body. (optional)
How to use Biomagnetic points?
Two ways of usage:
- The magnetic needles are divided into positive (RED) and negative (BLUE) poles, or S and N respectively. They must be used together to achieve the biomagnetic therapy effect.
- Place the magnetic pointer inside the cup and connect its open end with the piston by turning it slowly around.
- When placing cups on one side of body, put cups in the following order N-S -N-S, to make the magnetic lines between two poles connected.
- When cupping on two sides of the body, e. g. spine, place the magnetic poles opposite on left and right, and up and down. The magnetic fields of upper and lower row should also be opposite.
24 different size cups , including U-shaped curved cups :
2.7 inches (inner diameter) - 4 pcs
2.5 inches (inner diameter) - 4 pcs
2.0 inches (inner diameter) - 4 pcs
1.8 inches (inner diameter) - 4 pcs
1.4 inches (inner diameter) - 4 pcs
1.0 inch (inner diameter) - 2 pcs
0.7 inches (inner diameter) - 2 pcs
North Pole Magnetic Points(blue) - 8 pcs
South Pole Magnetic Points (red) - 8 pcs
Suction Pump - 1 pc
Pump Connector Green adapters - 2 pcs
Pump Connector Hose - 1 pc
Cupping Manual (English and Chinese) - 1 pc
HOW TO USE
- Before use gently lift the cups piston to ensure a smooth airflow.
- Insert the small end of tube connector into the green rubber adapter connected to the pump.
- Insert the big end of connector tube into green rubber adapter and put it onto a cup body.
- After installation pull a trigger of the vacuum gun and check the air flow.
- place the cup on a spot where treatment is needed , and pull the pump 2-3 times to reach the appropriate negative pressure.
- After the body surface was pulled inside the cup, gently turn the cup left and right , then press cup piston down to prevent air leakage.
- After the treatment cup can be removed by lifting a piston.
Prohibited Users: Cupping is absolutely prohibited in patients with hematological diseases, such as hemophilia, leukemia, pernicious anemia. Don't use cupping on patients with heart diseases, high blood pressure, tumor, pregnant women, menstruation, coma or convulsions.
Cupping is not be used on patients who bleed easily and/or cannot stop bleeding, have skin ulcers, or edema. It is unwise to cup over large blood vessels as well.
Clean skin thoroughly and remove body hair before using Cupping Therapy Set. Excessive body hair will result in weak suction. After cupping therapy there will be a variety of skin reactions. NO WORRIES, these bruises are usually painless and disappear within a few days of treatment.
- If you leave the cup on any area for longer than 15 mins, it may leave purple hickey marks. Use less suction or shorter time instead.
- Cupping may cause skin to turn red, blue or purple, especially if there is an injury or energetic blockage in the area that was cupped. The bruising or discoloration is rarely painful and is temporary, but can last anywhere from a few days to a week.